REd tagged me yet again...since i'm such a nice guy, i'll juz do wut she said...


1) Do you think you're hot?
i myself personally don't but he does. who am i to disagree...[not only he, but someone else also...*wink2*] haha

2) Upload your favorite picture of you!

3) Why do you like that picture?
because somebody said dat pic of me is GOOD LOOKING. haha. also dat pic sparked a furore in my friendster's account. so i must be THAT good looking! haha

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?
last week. refer here
thanks to the ppl who prepared d pizzas ;)

5) The last song you listened to?
4 minutes by timbaland, justin timberlake n madonna. don't bother asking why i listened to that song, it was in my friend's playlist. i don't usually listen to songs. i think i have repeated this many times...

6) What are you doing right now besides this?
IM-ing with a friend of a friend who will be going overseas, and wiping my nose coz it's freezing cold outside, i'm catching a flu...

7) What name would you prefer besides yours?
well...i have a number of names. some call me brad, as in brad pitt. some call me tobey maguire.
i don't prefer any other names. mine is good enough :)

People To Tag
  1. ibnussabeel
  2. khai
  3. naddy
  4. fye
  5. anybody
8) Who is number one?
my bro. a warak guy. ustaz-soldier wannabe. but i doubt he'll be doing this. he's in school. but if u're reading this bro, u must do it!

9) Number three is having a relationship with?
no one i assume. she had a bad case wit a boy a few months back, doubt she has a new one now.

10) Say something about number five?
feel free to do this tag...

11) How about number four?
she's complicated. no more comments :P
12) Who is number two?
a friend of number 3

there! i've finished it.

p/s: i really don't care much about my appearance, so it actually doesn't matter to me if ppl say i'm hot or not. compliments are always welcome :) i do smell nice though. haha!

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati